Alpha-galactosides are composed of a sucrose unit and one (or more) galactose molecules connected by α1,6 glycosidic bonds. Also known as galactooligosaccharides. The main forms of α-galactosides in the various plant as feed ingredients are raffinose, stachyose, and verbascose. Among them, α-galactosides in soybeans and cottonseeds contain 6% and 10% respectively; Alpha galactosidase enzyme is the enzyme containing alpha galactosides bonds after the catalytic hydrolysis process. It can hydrolyze melibiose, raffinose, and stachyose, as well as galactomannan and galacturonic acid glycans.
1. Product characteristics
Alpha galactosidase enzyme is an endonuclease derived from fungal liquid submerged fermentation. The average particle size is 0.25mm, the bulk density is 1.5kg/L, the enzyme activity content is 2000U/g, and the fluidity is good.
2. Definition of enzyme activity
At 37°C and pH 5.5, the amount of enzyme required to degrade and release 1 μmol of p-nitrophenol from a 10mM concentration of p-nitrophenol αD galactopyranoside solution per minute is an α-galactosidase activity Unit (IU).
1. Excellent strains and high enzyme-producing activity.
2. Maintain high enzyme activity in the animal gastrointestinal tract.
3. Alpha galactosidase enzyme maintains high stability during feed storage.
4. Increase the amount of soybean meal, cotton meal, etc. in the feed.
5. Reduce animal diarrhea.
6. Improve the utilization of animal energy and amino acids.
1. Determine the addition amount according to the requirements of the product specification.
2. It can be used in combination with xylanase, β-mannanase, and β-glucanase.
3. Add to compound feed, dilute and premix with cornflour or secondary flour at a ratio of 1:10.
4. Alpha-galactosidase should be stored in a cool, dry place and avoid the sun and rain.
5. Use as soon as possible after opening the package. If there is any leftover, it should be sealed and stored in a cool and dry place.
6. Application scope of alpha galactosidase enzyme: soybean meal or miscellaneous meal-type pellets, concentrates and premixes of pigs, poultry and aquatic products.
No.28 Huiyuan Street, Economic Development Area, Shanghe County, Jinan, Shandong Province, China