The digestive system of piglet is immature, the secretion of endogenous digestive enzyme such as protease and amylase is insufficient. CE804 is developed according to the digestive system of piglet and characteristics of piglet feed. It supplements NSP enzymes and the endogenous digestive enzymes, and efficiently increases the digestibility of nutrients in feedstuff.
Stored 12 months under cover in cool and dry conditions（< 20℃）
Avoid direct sunlight and high temperature
Protease, α-Amylase, Xylanase, β-Mannanase, β-Glucanase, Cellulase, α-Galactosidase, etc.
1.Supplement endogenous digestive enzymes, enhance digestive ability in the feed material.
2.Break down the cell wall of feed materials, release nutrients inside, enhance digestive efficiency of energy and protein in feed, improve the digestibility of nutrients in animal body.
3.Enhance immunity and body health, decrease diarrhea and digestive disorder caused by anti-nutritional factors and undigested nutrients.
4.Relieve weaning stress and help weaned pigs through weaning period.
5.Improve environmental hygiene, reduce the viscosity of feces, lower emission of ammonia and harmful gases, reduce environmental pollution.
1. The strains are developed independently. The selected single enzyme has good heat resistance, and can be used for the preparation of pellet feed.
2. The single enzyme with good properties, the most suitable pH accords with the digestive tract environment (pH2.0-7.5), can play a higher enzyme activity in the animal body temperature (37 -42℃).
3. The single enzyme, such as xylanase and mannanase and so on, was designed with the concept of combinational enzyme, that is, the same enzymes from different sources play the synergistic effect on the substrate of feed, the degradation effect was more significant.
4. The enzyme spectrum is rich, the proportion is reasonable. It was a blended of endogenous enzymes and NSP enzymes. effectively decompose a variety of raw materials, from protein to peptide and amino acid, from starch to glucose, from the anti-nutrition of non-starch polysaccharides to oligosaccharides, etc., and ultimately improve the feed digestibility of nutrients, improve animal production performance.
The preparation CE804 is introduced into mixed fodders and feed mixtures, as well as premixes in feed mills, premixes or feed plants.
Dosage: 100-150 g/t of feed.
1.The matrix value of CE804(100g/T )
Amount provided in the diet
2. Application case: Improve the growth performance and reduce diarrhea on piglet.
Animal: piglet, 28-84 D
Control: Corn-soybean meal diet; Test: Control +100g/t CE804