Cata™ TEX Catalase Belongs To Catalase That Specifically Breaks Down Hydrogen Peroxide To Oxygen And Water And Mainly Applied In Bleach Clean-up Process.Learn More
SuperAA TEX Desizing Amylase Is Applied In Desizing Process Of Textile Manufacture. It Can Hydrolyse α- 1,4 Glycosidic Bond Of Starch Removing Starch-based Size For Improved, Uniform Wet-processing At Broad Temperature Range.Learn More
Incompletely size removal may leads to bad effect like uneven dyeing and poor printing. What's more, it may also influence batch-to-batch reproducibility of textile products.
(1) Consuming less chemicals and no harm to environment.
(2) Shortening desizing time and boosting fabric quality.
(3) Widely worked on all types of starch-based size.
(1) Lower residue hydrogen peroxide level in shorter time.
(2) Environment friendly process with less water consumption.
(3) Making bleach clean-up process easier and safer.
No.28 Huiyuan Street, Economic Development Area, Shanghe County, Jinan, Shandong Province, China
Jinan Office: +86-531-5577-2899
Nanjing Office: +86-025-5270-3891