β- Glucanase is a feed hemicellulose produced by a liquid submerged fermentation and advanced post-treatment technique. β- Glucanase play a role in hydrolyzing 1, 3 and 1, 4 glycosidic bonds. It can break up β-glucan in the barley and cereal endosperm cell wall, reduce the effect of anti nutritional factors, improve absorption of nutrients, feed conversion efficiency and animal growth performance.
Product Series Name
EnerGen β- Glucanase
Loss on drying
80% pass 40 mesh
Stored 12 months under cover in cool and dry conditions
Avoid direct sunlight and high temperature
1. Cooperate with xylanase and cellulase, destroy the cell wall of plant, degrade β-glucan in wheat/barley diets, improve the absorption of nutrients and feed utilization efficiency.
2. Reduce the viscosity of β-glucan, improve the ecological environment and morphology of animal digestive tract.
3. Increase the activity of endogenous enzyme in animal intestinal tract.
4. Change intestinal microbial flora and reduce the accumulation of harmful bacteria. Beta glucan enzyme also enhances immunity and improves growth performance of stock and poultry.
pH range: the optimum pH is 4..5-5.5, valid pH range is 2.0-7.0, excellent acidic resistance.
Valid pH range
Acidic resistance test
2. Temperature range: valid temperature range is 30-70℃, the optimum temperature is 65℃, show very good thermostable stability.
Valid temperature range
Heat resistance test
One unit (U) of β-glucanase activity is defined as the amount of enzyme which liberates 1 μmol reducing sugar per minute from 4mg/mL substrate (the barley β-glucan) solution at 37.0℃ and pH 5.5.
The recommended dosage is 50-100g/t with 10000 U/g in complete feed.