FastLIQ STAR150 Alpha-Amylase can hydrolyse α- 1,4 glycosidic bond randomly. The viscosity of starch slurry decreases rapidly because of the high reaction rate and yielding short chain dextrins and a little oligosaccharides. FastLIQ STAR150 Alpha-amylase can be applied in liquefaction process based on starchy materials to produce starch sweetener.Learn More
LiqFINE BAA 1.0 is a kind of low-pH and thermostable amylase with high activity， can hydrolyse α- 1,4 glycosidic bond randomly. The viscosity of starch slurry decreases rapidly because of the high reaction rate and this process is called liquefaction yielding short chain dextrins and a little oligosaccharides. It can also enable high dextrose yields later in saccharification.Learn More
(1) The factory can get higher convertion rate utilizing enzyme instead of acid.
(2) The enzymatic reaction is under mild conditions with less operational risk.
(3) The taste is better than traditional acid hydrolysis sweetener.
(1) Yeast can't utilize starch directly.
(2) Enzyme can break down long starch chain into small molecules which can be absorbed by yeast to produce ethanol thus improve utilization rate of starch.
Corn starch is the common feedstock applied in ethanol production and it also contains a small amount of protein. Protease can hydrolyse protein to free amino nitrogen providing nutrition to yeast and finally increase ethanol yield.
(1) Consuming less chemicals and no harm to environment.
(2) Boosting DX levels by 0.3% points.
(3) Increasing fermentation yields with more fermentable sugars.
(4) Widely worked on all types of starch-based size.
(5) Less calcium reliance and no extra addition of calcium with use of tap water.
No.28 Huiyuan Street, Economic Development Area, Shanghe County, Jinan, Shandong Province, China
Jinan Office: +86-531-5577-2899
Nanjing Office: +86-025-5270-3891