SuperLIQ™ X5 Alpha-Amylase can hydrolyze α‐1,4‐glucosidic bonds of starch to reduce slurry viscosity with 'liquefy' effect producing short chains of dextrin and small amount of oligosaccharides.Learn More
SuperLIQ™ C5 Alpha-Amylase can hydrolyze α‐1,4‐glucosidic bonds of starch to reduce slurry viscosity with 'liquefy' effect producing short chains of dextrin and small amount of oligosaccharides. It is widely applied for corn feedstock ethanol fermentation.Learn More
ALCGEN™ P10/P15 Acid Protease belong to acid protease specifically for alcohol production. It can hydrolyze most proteins randomly on a wide range of substrates.Learn More
FastLIQ STAR150 Alpha-Amylase can hydrolyse α- 1,4 glycosidic bond randomly. The viscosity of starch slurry decreases rapidly because of the high reaction rate and yielding short chain dextrins and a little oligosaccharides. FastLIQ STAR150 Alpha-amylase can be applied in liquefaction process based on starchy materials to produce starch sweetener.Learn More
HighDEX™ Ultra3.0 Glucoamylase is a compound enzyme which can hydrolyse α- 1,4 glycosidic bond and α- 1,6 glycosidic bond converting dextrins to glucose with almost no transglycosylation effect.Learn More
(1) The factory can get higher convertion rate utilizing enzyme instead of acid.
(2) The enzymatic reaction is under mild conditions with less operational risk.
(3) The taste is better than traditional acid hydrolysis sweetener.
(1) Yeast can't utilize starch directly.
(2) Enzyme can break down long starch chain into small molecules which can be absorbed by yeast to produce ethanol thus improve utilization rate of starch.
Corn starch is the common feedstock applied in ethanol production and it also contains a small amount of protein. Protease can hydrolyse protein to free amino nitrogen providing nutrition to yeast and finally increase ethanol yield.
No.28 Huiyuan Street, Economic Development Area, Shanghe County, Jinan, Shandong Province, China
Jinan Office: +86-531-5577-2899
Nanjing Office: +86-025-5270-3891